HOW TO BOOK OUR TRAINS:
1. Use the ticket reservation form to send us your booking.
2. We will reply you with your booking status within 12 hours! If our tickets are still available, we will send you the information and issue the payment request to you.
3. After the payment is made, we will book the tickets and send you the train voucher through email.
4. You will print the voucher out then exchange for the tickets at our ticket counter in Hanoi and Lao Cai railways station to check in our train.
PLEASE CAREFULLY NOTE:
- Dining carriage is not available on our train.
- WC is NOT in cabin. It is located at the end of the carriage.
- Passengers need to be at the railways station at least 40 minutes before the departure time to check in the train.
- Lao Cai railways station is located about 1 hour and a half by bus driving from Sapa.
- Hanoi railways station is located in the center of Hanoi and about 60 minutes by taxi/car from Noi Bai airport
- Train voucher will be sent to you through email within 12 hours after your payment.
- The railways station in Hanoi will issue tickets for departing from Hanoi. The railways station in Lao Cai (Sapa) will issue the tickets departing from Lao Cai (Sapa).
- Tickets are available about one hour prior to the departure time at our ticket counter in Hanoi and Lao Cai railways station. Our ticket counters are open about 2 hours before the departing time!
- Tickets are NOT issued at our sales office or at travel agents. You also do not need the tickets to be sent to the hotel to avoid the lost of tickets while you can get it right away before get in our train at our ticket counters!
HOW TO FIND US:
In Hanoi: There are 2 entrances in Hanoi Railways station! The first entrance (called entrance A) is located at Le Duan Street. The back entrance (called entrance B) is located at No 1 Tran Quy Cap street. Our ticket counter is located at the entrance B. You will see the sign near the entrance.
You can also ask the officials at the railways station for help if you could not find our ticket office. Voucher should be with you for better guide!
In Sapa: Our Chapa Lounge is located at the waiting room no 2 at the Lao Cai railways station. See our Chapa Lounge
All of our hotline numbers are Vietnamese speaking staff so please ask your hotel receptionist, travel agent, or taxi driver to call us before you arrive for smooth pick up if you need.